Thursday, September 8, 2011

tremors...

now that i've started this blog, i just don't want to stop!  


i had been thinking about tonight's sketch since earlier this week... so i'm not sure if this is really monday's sketch on thursday, or just monday's idea on thursday's sketch.  


earlier this week, my lovely friend who also got me into this blog introduced me to the world of pinterest which is an awesome website where people "pin" things they think are neat or yummy or just plain awesome.  i stumbled upon a gentleman's blog, via pinterest, who draws pictures of monsters on post-it notes as a hobby.  awesome.  he had a neat drawing of what looked like to me to be worms coming up through the sea to attack a boat.  they really reminded me of the graboids from tremors.  i thought the dude from that movie was so hot.  not kevin bacon, the other dude.


but hot dudes aside, i thought it was a neat idea for a sketch.  so this is an amalgamation of tremors, and this other guy's monster sketches, and a little bit of jaws.  according to my daughter, they are sea worms.  awesome.




lunch, pencil, september 8th, 2011

2 comments: